Creative Refresh Rekindles Digital Brand Demand
This partner already had a strong digital presence, but had reached brand saturation. We needed to fine-tune our messaging to increase true demand. Through extensive research, we were able to create an effective integrated strategy and increase inquiry-to-enrollment conversions.
About the Partner
This Keypath Education partner of more than seven years is a large, faith-based, nonprofit university with a strong online presence. The relationship entailed paid search, digital display advertising, national and local TV placement, and creative production.
Branded PPC efforts had seen consistent performance and returns since 2008. However, the partner eventually scaled to the point of brand saturation.
The Strategy and Execution
We found the most efficient channels to increase digital brand demand and leveraged new creative to differentiate the university.
Using market viability research and media data, we were able to find cost-effective traditional media opportunities on national cable and in select DMAs such as Greensboro, Roanoke and Raleigh/Durham.
We built on the university’s existing motto with a campaign that spoke to a higher calling beyond academics. Students were not only furthering their education, they were training to become leaders in their communities.
The concept had momentum for four TV spots, extended online videos, radio, display and landing pages.
- This partner saw an overall lift in digital demand, as well as a 27% increase in year-over-year, inquiry-to-enrollment conversions
- New students cited awareness of the spots in their path to enrollment
- An integrated marketing strategy was put into action that consolidated previous efforts
- Use research to discover brand potential and media opportunities
- Digital demand capture will reach a saturation point without additional brand awareness
- Traditional media and new creative can cost effectively create demand